UPDATE: Re: Obi Ezeocha project. We now have 683,000 donated (cash in hand #659k, pledges of 24,000) . Which means we are still looking for 317,000 NGN. _______________________
Donate NGN20,000 now to:
Account Name: Uhuori Village Union
Account number: 2070798577.
First come first served.!!!!!
OUR TARGET IS to get =N= 20,000 from 50 great sons & Daughters of Uhuori!
LIST OF DONORS:
Name of Donor Amount (=N=)
DONATIONS TOWARDS OBI EZEOCHA AT AFOR:
- Ekene Udezue 50,000. Paid
- Ikenna Nnaeto 30,000. Paid
- Obinna Anene 20,000. Paid
- Chinedu Ofoma 10,000. Paid
- Chukwurogha Ofoma 20,000. Paid 10,000. To balance 10,000.
- Emeka Eze-Okafor 5000 paid
- Ikenna Chukwumaeze 5000 paid
- Chijioke Uzondu 2000 paid
- Marcel Udezue 1000 paid
- Chief Cyril Nwaigbo 1000 paid.
- Chuka Anene ➡50,000.00 paid today 19/05/2019
- Prof. Sabastine Nwosu ➡100,000.00 Paid 18/05/2019.
- Chidi Lawrence Muotoe ➡20,000.00 paid. 18/05/2019.
- Izuchukwu Nwosu ➡20,000.00 paid. 18/05/2019.
- Ugochukwu Obiwulu ➡5,000 paid. 18/05/2019.
- Izuchukwu Anene ➡15,000 paid. 18/05/2019.
- Mazi Obum Steve Ntuko Nwosu ➡25,000 paid.
- Chukwunwe Anunobi ➡20,000. Paid 27/05/2019
- Chief Kenenna Nnaeto ➡ 30,000 Paid.
- ➡Chief Sir Dennis DC. Nwokwu 30,000 Paid.
- ➡Anonymous 120,000 Paid.
- Other donors will be published at intervals of 1 week.
Dada Ojukwu 1000
Sunday Martin Okorie 2000
Chukwuma Ibeagwa 5000
Donald Chukwuneke 1000
Augustine Ofoma 5000
Summary of funds raised:
NGN 659k cash in the kitty.
Outstanding pledges in the sum of NGN 24k .
Total NGN 683k.
We are still looking for NGN 317k circa. Cheers everyone and Well Done!!!
Updates on all expenses related to the ongoing project will be published shortly! Watch this space. …..
Please share this page with all sons and daughters of Uhuori on all social platforms: Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram.
Great people of Uhuori ukpor… it’s time to get up, come out and be counted. Obi Ezeocha is at the very root of the history of Uhuori and ukpor. Ezeocha was a great Uhuori man and Eze of Ukpor. His Obi at afor was the central court for all ndi ukpor. Adjacent to the Udo Ukpor altar. We now want to renovate this historic site to a world standard cultural monument. Be a part of this and write your family name in stone. Name spots on the ANCESTORS board are limited!
There will also be a paved walk way around the perimeter of obi and Udo shrine. The highest donors will get a chance to have their names immortalized using plaques along this path.
Work started Monday 13th May 2019. Target date for completion is Saturday 8th June 2019.